Release of liabilty form
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the PREIMER ATHLETIC COMPETITION athletics/sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that: 1. The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; 2. The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease; 3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation; 4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself or youth participant from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and 5. 1, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PREIMER ATHLETIC COMPETITION LLC, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, 6. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT BEFORE ACKNOWLEDGING THE CHECKBOX BELOW, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT ON MY OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTH PARTICIPANT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GUARDIAN ACCOUNT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY ADULT PARTICIPANT: By acknowledging and agreeing to the checkbox below, I agree and verify the following: 1) / consent and agree to assume the risks of participation in these programs; and 2) that I specifically agree to the release as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. ACKNOWLEDGMENT BY PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS OF YOUTH PARTICIPANTS: By acknowledging and agreeing to the checkbox below, I agree to and verify the following: 1) I am the parent or legal guardian for the youth participant(s) associated with this guardian account, 2) that the date of birth of the youth participant associated with this guardian account is correct, 3) that as parent/legal guardian with legal responsibility for this youth participant, I consent and agree to assume the risks of his/her participation in these programs; and 4) that I specifically agree to his/her release as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, 1 release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to this youth participant's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Refund policy for PAC Sports Baseball:
1) Requesting Removal From An Event
- 1a. Teams requesting to be removed from an event need to do so via email. We use the date and time stamp as verification to when the request was sent. Phone calls and text will not be accepted.
- 1b. Any team that requests to be removed from an event, before 30 days of the start date of that event, will be removed with no administration fees accessed.
- 1c. Any team that requests removal from an event 30 days or less from the start date of that event, will have a $50 administration fee deducted from their entry fee. This applies to both paid and none paid teams. None paid teams will not be allowed to play any future PAC events until the fee is paid.
- 1d. Any team that requests removal from an event 15 days or less from the start date of that event, will have a $100 administration fee deducted from their entry fee. This applies to both paid and none paid teams. None paid teams will not be allowed to play any future PAC events until the fee is paid.
- 1e. No refund will be issued to any team that requests removal from an event 5 day or less from the start date of that event. This applies to both paid and none paid teams. None paid teams will not be allowed to play any future PAC events until the fee is paid.
- 1.f Gate fees are non-refundable for any reason.
2) Canceled Tournaments Due To Weather
- 2a. If a team plays zero games, 100% refund is issued minus a $75 administration fee for entries $450 plus. For entries under $450 the administration fee is $50
- 2b. If a team plays one game 50% refund is issued
- 2c. If a team plays two games 0% refund is issued
- 2d. If a team pulls out of an event due to pending forecast, that team forfeits their entry fee.
- 2e. Any game that has started no matter what inning it is in, is considered a game.
- 2f. Understand that any games guaranteed in an event is against elimination and not weather.
3) Team Responsibilities.
- 3a. If a team enters an event that they are not eligible for due to their roster, they shall be removed from the event immediately and moved to the correct division. If the correct division is not applicable then the refund policies in section 1 will apply.
- 3b. If it is discovered after the event has started, the team will be removed for the event and placed in 99th place and awarded no points. The team will receive no points and no refund.
- 3c. If a team is caught with an illegal player or pitches a pitcher past his allowed pitches, the team will be forfeited from the event and no refund or points will be awarded.
4) Tournament Director Responsibilities.
- 4a. Tournament Director will notify teams by Tuesday before the start date, if the event is not going to make. This will be done via email.
- 4b. Tournament Director will not access any admin fees on divisions that do not make.
- 4c. Any team that transfers their entry to a future event, no administration fee will be deducted. This goes for all sections of the refund policy.
5) Team Registration Fee
- 5a. The team registration fee is not refundable for any reason.
- 5b. Team registration fee is not transferable, once the team has created a roster. If no roster was ever created then the team can transfer the team registration fee to another team within its own organization.
- 5c. A transfer will only be approved at the request of the account owner. The request has to be submitted in writing via email from the email associated with that team's account requesting the transfer.