Refund policy for PAC Sports Baseball:
1) Requesting Removal From An Event
- 1a. Teams requesting to be removed from an event need to do so via email. We use the date and time stamp as verification to when the request was sent. Phone calls and text will not be accepted.
- 1b. Any team that requests to be removed from an event, before 30 days of the start date of that event, will be removed with no administration fees accessed.
- 1c. Any team that requests removal from an event 30 days or less from the start date of that event, will have a $50 administration fee deducted from their entry fee. This applies to both paid and none paid teams. None paid teams will not be allowed to play any future PAC events until the fee is paid.
- 1d. Any team that requests removal from an event 15 days or less from the start date of that event, will have a $100 administration fee deducted from their entry fee. This applies to both paid and none paid teams. None paid teams will not be allowed to play any future PAC events until the fee is paid.
- 1e. No refund will be issued to any team that requests removal from an event 5 day or less from the start date of that event. This applies to both paid and none paid teams. None paid teams will not be allowed to play any future PAC events until the fee is paid.
- 1.f Gate fees are non-refundable for any reason.
2) Canceled Tournaments Due To Weather
- 2a. If a team plays zero games, 100% refund is issued minus a $75 administration fee for entries $450 plus. For entries under $450 the administration fee is $50
- 2b. If a team plays one game 50% refund is issued
- 2c. If a team plays two games 0% refund is issued
- 2d. If a team pulls out of an event due to pending forecast, that team forfeits their entry fee.
- 2e. Any game that has started no matter what inning it is in, is considered a game.
- 2f. Understand that any games guaranteed in an event is against elimination and not weather.
3) Team Responsibilities.
- 3a. If a team enters an event that they are not eligible for due to their roster, they shall be removed from the event immediately and moved to the correct division. If the correct division is not applicable then the refund policies in section 1 will apply.
- 3b. If it is discovered after the event has started, the team will be removed for the event and placed in 99th place and awarded no points. The team will receive no points and no refund.
- 3c. If a team is caught with an illegal player or pitches a pitcher past his allowed pitches, the team will be forfeited from the event and no refund or points will be awarded.
4) Tournament Director Responsibilities.
- 4a. Tournament Director will notify teams by Tuesday before the start date, if the event is not going to make. This will be done via email.
- 4b. Tournament Director will not access any admin fees on divisions that do not make.
- 4c. Any team that transfers their entry to a future event, no administration fee will be deducted. This goes for all sections of the refund policy.
5) Team Registration Fee
- 5a. The team registration fee is not refundable for any reason.
- 5b. Team registration fee is not transferable, once the team has created a roster. If no roster was ever created then the team can transfer the team registration fee to another team within its own organization.
- 5c. A transfer will only be approved at the request of the account owner. The request has to be submitted in writing via email from the email associated with that team's account requesting the transfer.